MDDHosting Forums

My 6 month review of MDD Hosting

shpor

I've been with MDD Hosting for about six months now so I thought it would be a good time to offer a review.

I left my previous host after being with them for 10 years when their rate of growth outpaced their ability to provide quality service to their customers. It was a hard decision but I'm so glad I did it and I'm so glad I chose MDD Hosting!

There have been very few problems on the server I've been on but when there was a problem I was really impressed with how it was handled. Updates on the forum were very frequent and informative. I really trust that whatever might come up in the future will be handled as expeditiously and effectively as possible.

The few times I have had a question or problem and needed support, responses were remarkably fast and always helpful.

I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for shared hosting at a reasonable price give MDD Hosting a try. I give them an A+.