MDDHosting Forums

Need help finding a shoutcast player.

bunnykins

I need one that displays on the site.

I used to have the one made by bouncy servers but last night when the license was not paid. Thier script prevented the site from loading, kept being redirected to the bouncy servers client area, which upset and confused members.

I was asked not to pay this months fee and to just take it off.

Now I am in search of a free one. One that shows, what song is playing, the links to the different players, and a live player that can be turned on and off.

I need one that displays on the site.

I used to have the one made by bouncy servers but last night when the license was not paid. Thier script prevented the site from loading, kept being redirected to the bouncy servers client area, which upset and confused members.

I was asked not to pay this months fee and to just take it off.

Now I am in search of a free one. One that shows, what song is playing, the links to the different players, and a live player that can be turned on and off.

I'm not entirely sure of any free ones, but I will look around - hopefully somebody else will have a suggestion.

Thanks I did find an older free version of the Bouncy server one but its very buggy.

When you click on a player it shows a page with the code of the player file instead of downloading it. The live player on it does not work at all.

Not to drag this off topic, but what can do you with a shoutcast service. Is it only to broadcast your own station?

Also what about copyright issues.

if this is too off topic I can ask via pm.

Thanks