MDDHosting Forums

Bandwidth overcharge?

Bluesplayer

What happens if a site uses up it's allocation of bandwidth in a month? What extra charges will be due?

The email address on file in the cPanel account under "Contact Information" is emailed when you reach 90%, 95%, and 98% letting you know you are getting close. You can at that point contact us to get a block of bandwidth or to upgrade your account. If you do neither and hit the limit the account will be automatically suspended.

The email address on file in the cPanel account under "Contact Information" is emailed when you reach 90%, 95%, and 98% letting you know you are getting close. You can at that point contact us to get a block of bandwidth or to upgrade your account. If you do neither and hit the limit the account will be automatically suspended.

Well my account is on 96%. I figure it will be ok for this month as there is only one more day to go, or should I upgrade this account now? The traffic has risen this month so will probably stay high for next month. Getting over 450,000 page loads a day at times!

Well my account is on 96%. I figure it will be ok for this month as there is only one more day to go, or should I upgrade this account now? The traffic has risen this month so will probably stay high for next month. Getting over 450,000 page loads a day at times!

Ultimately it's up to you, the month is indeed almost over so BW will reset. If you think you're going to cut it close every month you might go ahead and upgrade but ultimately that's up to you.

I don't think you'll use 4% in just over 1 day.