MDDHosting Forums

Need Info on FFmpeg and PHPmotion

Craig

I just recently set up a semi-dedicated hosting account. I want to take advantage of the FFmpeg scripting and PHPmotion compatibility. My only problem is I can't find any documentation at all for either of these elements.

I plan to build myself a YouTube like website, and all the pre-sales information stated MDDhosting included the scripting, or was compatible. So, I just need some documentation or information please.

Thanks,

Craig

I just recently set up a semi-dedicated hosting account. I want to take advantage of the FFmpeg scripting and PHPmotion compatibility. My only problem is I can't find any documentation at all for either of these elements.

I plan to build myself a YouTube like website, and all the pre-sales information stated MDDhosting included the scripting, or was compatible. So, I just need some documentation or information please.

Thanks,

Craig

It's pretty straightforward as you just install PHPMotion following the directions and it will use FFMPEG automatically. If you want I can even set it up for you (although I won't maintain it, just the initial setup).

Just let me know :) You can drop me a PM or respond here.

If you want some specific information just ask and I will answer you but I'm not sure what you're looking for as your post isn't very specific :)