Virtual private server is next level of performance that can be used in addition to, or in place of, your shared hosting to give you more power and performance. VPS solution is perfect for ensuring a robust service for a fair price, increased speed and a good steping stone before a dedicated server
A virtual private server web hosting (VPS) is a method of dividing a physical server computer into multiple servers so that each has the appearance and capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine.
First, when you choose a VPS hosting for your site, you need to look for power. A powerful server means your site will be put into service without a single problem, even if the traffic volume at the highest point. Virtual web hosting to their advantage of improved performance is known, so be sure to choose VPS hosting.
Second, to ensure the security of your website and data at all times and under all circumstances. For that matter, in the selection of VPS hosting, it is also important to pay attention to security services offered by the provider to create. Back-up options are also benefits that are taken into account when weighing up the offer of more than one VPS hosting providers.
Here are the some standard features of VPS server:
- Disk Space- Most VPS hosting plans will include at least 20 GB of disk space.
- Data Transfer- To get the most out of your VPS hosting plan, make sure you have at least 500 GB of data transfer a month.
- Free set up- Some cheap VPS hosting plans won’t have free set up. There are plenty of good VPS hosting plans that do have free set up.
- Free domain names- As it means. You get a free domain name with your VPS hosting.
Pros of VPS server by compared to other servers:
- Virtual private server web hosting offers the hosting customers with a balance between the control and power of a dedicated server.
- VPS provides this service at a very reasonable price as compared to shared web hosting.
Virtual Private Servers offer developers and web hosting resellers a great way of optimizing hosting investments.
- As an intermediary service between shared web hosting and dedicated server hosting, the actual hardware server is partitioned into numerous isolated environments.
- Each environment or space of the hardware has its own mail server, server software and independent software instances and services.
- Virtual Private Servers reduces the compromise that shared web hosting has. It does not have to share applications, share resources and environment with a large number of other users in the same directory.
- On the whole, VPS offers a distinct benefit in performance and security as compared to shared web hosting.