1 reply to this topic

#1 t3nacity

t3nacity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Internets

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

I used to be a reseller customer with another provider before recently signing up with MDDHosting. I used a reseller account merely for the ability to host multiple websites at a decent price, that could exist in "separate environments".

I did not actually resell hosting and still have absolutely no desire to do so. I am currently a Semi-Dedicated customer here at MDDHosting. I like the added power and limited users on the Semi-Dedicated plan, as opposed to the Shared and Reseller plans.

I would like to be able to host a hand full of personal websites under my plan, but without having to make them sub domains or "Addon Domains." I would basically like the functionality of WHM to setup separate cPanel instances, but I do not need any billing etc. I just want to host a few basic brochure websites for my personal projects.

Is this possible on the Semi-Dedicated plan?

Or, must I drop down to a Reseller plan, although I do not want to white label, bill, etc.?

Could I just install WHMCS in cPanel on my Semi-Dedicated account?

Thanks for the great hosting and helpful service!

Cody

#2 Scott

Scott

MDDHosting Staff

• Staff Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:09 AM

I used to be a reseller customer with another provider before recently signing up with MDDHosting. I used a reseller account merely for the ability to host multiple websites at a decent price, that could exist in "separate environments".

Our reseller accounts are intended for businesses that are reselling hosting and are not intended to be used in this way.

I would like to be able to host a hand full of personal websites under my plan, but without having to make them sub domains or "Addon Domains." I would basically like the functionality of WHM to setup separate cPanel instances, but I do not need any billing etc. I just want to host a few basic brochure websites for my personal projects.

Is this possible on the Semi-Dedicated plan?

Or, must I drop down to a Reseller plan, although I do not want to white label, bill, etc.?

We do not give WHM access to semi-dedicated accounts. Your only option, if you require this, would be a reseller account or signing up for multiple semi-dedicated accounts.

Could I just install WHMCS in cPanel on my Semi-Dedicated account?

WHMCS can be installed on a semi-dedicated accounts.

Scott S - MDDHosting LLC - Providing Hosting since 2007
Scalable shared hosting plans in the cloud! Check them out!
Highly Available Cloud Shared, Reseller, and VPS
http://www.mddhosting.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semi-dedicated, reseller, addon domains, whm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users