MDDHosting Forums

02/26/2009 - Now offering Beginner Hosting with RVSiteBuilder!

Michael D.

We know how difficult it can be for someone with no experience to create and manage a web site. With our Beginner Web Hosting you will be able to use our Site Builder software to easily create and manage a web site for your business or for your own personal use with ease! All you have to do is answer a few questions, choose your category and style, then pick a design ... our SiteBuilder will automatically create the appropriate pages and images to match your category and style, all in about 5 minutes!

Please see our Beginner Hosting page for more details.

• 6 years later...

Yo, Michael. Sitebuilder may be of interest (or maybe not). I'm trying to be proactive and appropriately paranoid for mi esposa in case I get "run over by a semi". (We're old farts and she's not tech savvy.) I currently maintain her site in raw html/css/php/js—and this wouldn't be especially wife-friendly. She sells her oil paintings online. Would Sitebuilder be better than, say, a Squarespace blog?

I tried to pursue your link here and got a 404.