MDDHosting Forums

In Praise of MDD Hosting

Dehenderson

Thinking back over the years of hosting websites with many other providers ... back to 1999 ... I cannot recall any other web hosting company that seemingly cares as much about delivering reliable, responsive and trusted service as MDDHosting.

Technical support and customer service are the greatest differentiators. Anyone can get into the web hosting business and sell access to the Internet. There's no longer anything special about selling hosting. MDDHosting focuses on providing a great support experience. It is second-to-none, in my opinion. Got a problem? MDDHosting quickly finds a solution, not an excuse.

I think what I particularly appreciate are Michael's open and transparent updates. When there's a problem, he let's us know what's being done to resolve the issue.

Cheers for the team at MDDHosting.

David

... I cannot recall any other web hosting company that seemingly cares as much about delivering reliable, responsive and trusted service as MDDHosting. ... MDDHosting focuses on providing a great support experience. It is second-to-none, in my opinion. Got a problem? MDDHosting quickly finds a solution, not an excuse. ...I think what I particularly appreciate are Michael's open and transparent updates. When there's a problem, he let's us know what's being done to resolve the issue.

Cheers for the team at MDDHosting.

David

I second that. I've been here about three months now and have been consistently impressed with speed and reliability. Support has been excellent. The handling of the recent problems on Jasmine really inspired my faith and confidence. I absolutely love MDD Hosting!

• 1 year later...