MDDHosting Forums

Black Friday Weekend 2012 - Promotion details!

Michael D.

Hello!

Update: This promotion has ended and is no longer available. The remainder of this post and thread will be left online for historical reasons.

The Promotion:

This year for the Black Friday weekend all the way up until the end of Cyber Monday we will be offering a 60% discount on any new Shared, Reseller, or Semi-Dedicated account ordered on an annual or shorter billing cycle. This offer is open to new and existing clients. The promotional code for this event is "stuffed" and will become active at 12:01 AM ET on Friday, November 23, 2012 and will be valid until 11:59 PM ET on Monday, November 26, 2012. This promotion is non-recurring and applies to the first invoice only.

The Fine Print in plain English:

This offer is designed to allow new or existing customers to acquire new services at a discounted rate, and not to discount your existing services. If you want service with us for the first time, or would like an additional account with us you can certainly take advantage of this promotion. The order has to be placed on Friday, November 23, 2012 with the coupon code for the discount to be applied. You should still read the actual "Fine Print" as well located just below this.

The actual Fine Print:

Promotion valid from 12:01 AM ET on November 23, 2012 to 11:59 PM ET on Monday, November 26, 2012. Promotion valid for new and existing clients on new orders for new services only. Limit one promotion per order, not valid with any other offers. This promotion must be applied at the time of order and cannot be applied retroactively. Not valid for clients that have cancelled a hosting plan with us in the prior 7 days without explicit written consent. Any cancellation or refund issued within the following 60 days will void this promotion resulting in an invoice for the full value of the promotion due immediately. All accounts ordered with this promotion will be eligible for free transfers from third party, cPanel-based providers only. The 'Fine Print in plain English' is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a contract or agreement of any kind. Should any disputes arise, our Terms of Service take precedence.

Happy holidays everybody!

Edited by Scott S
Promotion has ended.

Thanks Scott, that's a shame though It was worth a try. :(

Indeed - I wish something such as that was feasible but it's not. For example - if we were to simply drop our prices across the board by 60% we very quickly would become unprofitable and, as such, wouldn't be around for long. This promotion, as with most others, is a loss leader. The idea is to get people on-board to experience the quality of service and support and, ultimately, to bring on-board long-term clients. We're only making this available to existing customers for any that may want a secondary account (i.e. a reseller that wants more accounts on a separate server, or somebody who wants to separate a site off of their existing cPanel, etc).

We try our best to open, honest, and transparent which is why I'm willing to give this additional information :).

We try our best to open, honest, and transparent which is why I'm willing to give this additional information :).

That and your excellent service & support is the reason I stay with you. :)

I will keep an eye out for your next existing customers offer, although I missed out on the last one as it came not long after I had renewed. If you could do the next one around June/July that would be good :D