MDDHosting Forums

Will you allow this,without suspending or Terminating ?

romeoluv56

Hello

Very impressive hosting package, i have some queries which i want to get clear. I am planning to change my existing hosting.

i am receiving 9 - 10.5K Unique Visitors/per day, and diskspace i dont use much because i upload some files on free shared hosting like rapidshare, filesonic etc.. and bandwidth reaches 150- 250gb p/m (it can increase also). but these days my existing hosting having some problem so i am planning to change the host,

My website content is Mobile Applications, Games, Themes, Modding, firmware, reviews, news and etc. for iPhone, Nokia, Android OS & other even i am giving my user signed certificates for Nokia Applications & Games and Unlock codes for some Mobiles.(its totally mobile related website )

i want to host Datalife engine script and their System Requirement is

For the full execution of the script must have the following installed on the server software:

Apache 2.0 +

PHP 5.0 + (recommended version of PHP 5.1 and higher)

MySQL 4.0 + or MySQL 5.0 +

Installed library PHP Zlib

Installed library PHP XML

Installed library PHP GD2

Installed library PHP iconv

The minimum size of 8 megabytes of RAM recommended RAM size of 16 Megabytes.

Also recommended that a disabled safe mode PHP (Safe Mode)

can i configure.htaccess as per my need ?

By above information can you let me know will i able to host with you.

Awaiting for your kind reply

Regards

For the full execution of the script must have the following installed on the server software:

Apache 2.0 +

PHP 5.0 + (recommended version of PHP 5.1 and higher)

MySQL 4.0 + or MySQL 5.0 +

Installed library PHP Zlib

Installed library PHP XML

Installed library PHP GD2

Installed library PHP iconv

The minimum size of 8 megabytes of RAM recommended RAM size of 16 Megabytes.

Also recommended that a disabled safe mode PHP (Safe Mode)

Our servers meet this requirements and you can edit the .htaccess files in your account. That said, I'm not familiar with the scripts you are using and how resource intensive they are so I cannot comment on the level of traffic. We do our best to not suspend accounts where ever possible, but if other users are experiencing problems we have no choice but to do so.

What about this following one,

i am receiving 9 - 10.5K Unique Visitors/per day, and diskspace i dont use much because i upload some files on free shared hosting like rapidshare, filesonic etc.. and bandwidth reaches 150- 250gb p/m (it can increase also). but these days my existing hosting having some problem so i am planning to change the host,

My website content is Mobile Applications, Games, Themes, Modding, firmware, reviews, news and etc. for iPhone, Nokia, Android OS & other even i am giving my user signed certificates for Nokia Applications & Games and Unlock codes for some Mobiles.(its totally mobile related website )

What about this following one,

As I said already, I can't comment on the level of traffic because we're not familiar with the scripts your using. If the site were pure static HTML, you could easily handle much more traffic before "outgrowing" shared hosting. Caching can help bridge the gap as well. On the other hand, poorly coded PHP could be very intense and cause issues with only a handful of connections.

I'd suggest opening a sales ticket (sales@mddhosting.com) and speaking with Michael as he might be able to offer more feedback regarding your situation specifically.