MDDHosting Forums

conversion rate on new MDD design?

stocktrader

From an analytics standpoint, I was wondering how the new MDD design compares to the old design when it comes to sales conversions (conversion per visitor, conversions per page view, etc)?

It's doing better, I can't give you exact figures as that is internal data we don't release to the public.

It's doing better, I can't give you exact figures as that is internal data we don't release to the public.

Good publicity helps too. I happened to catch one particular recent post over at webhostingtalk.com that you handled very well.

I figure I'll wait on my review when I've reached my one year anniversary. Plus I'm planning on adding another domain to my account soon a Wordpress site (yes I've succumb to something I've said in the past I would stay away from). Mostly to showcase some of the work I've been doing. On a testing server now (right with IPB 3.2) tweaking the skin. It's a lot of CSS3 so some experimenting involved with what works and what doesn't.