MDDHosting Forums

Good Morning Everybody!

Michael D.

Hello, I just woke up lol. I was working on getting caught up last night from the HDD Failure and data loss (on my workstation, not on any of our servers) and I passed out right into my keyboard.

I think I might have GHBVNTY pressed into my forehead but I slept remarkably well!

Haha, anyways I just wanted to say Good Morning :)

Hello, I just woke up lol. I was working on getting caught up last night from the HDD Failure and data loss (on my workstation, not on any of our servers) and I passed out right into my keyboard.

I think I might have GHBVNTY pressed into my forehead but I slept remarkably well!

Haha, anyways I just wanted to say Good Morning :)

OH good some I'm not the only who as ever feel asleep at their computer. But mine situation was much less noble. I was cramming for a test.

But none the less good morning everyone.

Thank god its Friday.

OH good some I'm not the only who as ever feel asleep at there computer. But mine situation was much less noble. I was cramming for a test.

But none the less good morning everyone.

Thank god its Friday.

Haha, Friday starts a full weekend of heavy work for me so... I'll be saying Thank god it's Monday (weird, huh).

I only spent about $70, but I went out with 4 of my really good friends and I had a blast. At any rate, it's about time for me to go to sleep now LOL! :)

All right mike have a great time.

Don't spend to much money.

I'm glad your taking some time off.

I think it will do you goo. :)

It sounds like you had fun and I am happy you did.

Yeah, I had fun just being out with friends. Many would say that posting about this on the company forums would be a bad idea but 1) it's in the off-topic section and 2) I'm human just like everybody else!

Yeah, I had fun just being out with friends. Many would say that posting about this on the company forums would be a bad idea but 1) it's in the off-topic section and 2) I'm human just like everybody else!

I don't know about anyone else but this makes me more confident in MDD. Your still a human being and your not just ignoring your own needs. Driving your self into the ground with work.

Being human is good and often overlooked.

Besides work hard ,play hard. :)