MDDHosting Forums

Max File Upload Size

skunkbad

Can I use php_value inside htaccess to increase the max file upload size beyond 100MB? This is for a site on Fresco, and I think the site owner wants his customers to upload video. I don't even have any files that are bigger than 100MB, so I can't test it. Right now I have the max execution time set high enough to get the full 100MB, but that's all I've done.

Can I use php_value inside htaccess to increase the max file upload size beyond 100MB? This is for a site on Fresco, and I think the site owner wants his customers to upload video. I don't even have any files that are bigger than 100MB, so I can't test it. Right now I have the max execution time set high enough to get the full 100MB, but that's all I've done.

I think we answered this in a ticket already unless I'm mistaken.

Let me know :D

• 1 year later...

I think we answered this in a ticket already unless I'm mistaken.

Let me know smile.gif

re Wordpress I have come across 3 suggested options to limit file size by adding code to htaccess, functions.php or php.ini but they say with shared hosting before mucking about, it is best to double check with host first to see if there is a server side option. Is there a better solution your end? Thanks