MDDHosting Forums

My review :)

Nadir Novruzov

Cannot find where i can write this post.

So i can say that you are one of the best and user-oriented hosting providers.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I think instead of raising bandwidth you could reduce the price of hosting, it would help you to larger customers. for example I now use no more than 10 GB bandwidth and I do not need 120 GB. I would like to hear your opinion

Cannot find where i can write this post.

So i can say that you are one of the best and user-oriented hosting providers.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I think instead of raising bandwidth you could reduce the price of hosting, it would help you to larger customers. for example I now use no more than 10 GB bandwidth and I do not need 120 GB. I would like to hear your opinion

Prices are likely to never go down as that's just the nature of inflation and the economy but on top of that there is also the issue that if we reduce pricing for new customers old customers will want it too and if we do it for new and old customers that will basically take away from the profit margins which we use to increase the quality of our services and to provide our end users the excellent support that we do.

Another factor is that we don't sell to our customers based upon price - a majority of our customer base chooses us not due to how cheap we are but due to how reliable our services are and due to the extremely high performance of their sites when located with us. We're not going to enter into the price wars unlike a majority of the industry :)