MDDHosting Forums

Current Specials

One year for $38.25 - two years for $76.50 - monthly at $6.38 or monthly at 10% Off on any standard shared plan!

The coupon code "
half-price
" gives
50%
off on a one time basis on top of any other automatic discounts bringing a year of basic shared hosting to $38.25 and two years to $76.50! This coupon only applies to one and two year hosting plans.

Should you wish to go month-to-month you can receive a 10% recurring discount with the coupon code "
10off
"!
Offers valid only on standard shared hosting accounts
. Limit 1 promotion per order, not valid with any other offer. Promotion valid for new customers only.

• 1 year later...

I am glad to participate in this forums. I like the above deal but i am confused that coupons are free of cost or not? Please Advise.

I don't understand your question about being "free of cost." The way a coupon code works (with us, or a local supermarket) is that when you make a purchase, you enter in (or in the supermarket they scan them) the coupon code and the appropriate discount is applied to the order if you have the appropriate item in your cart/on your order. So there would be no "cost" to the coupon but there would still be a cost for the service you're ordering (although discounted, by the value of the coupon).