Like everyone else I would like to ask a few questions. I am interested in your "Shared Hosting - Basic" plan.
- I May be away for extended periods of time (4 weeks) with limited internet connection - would that be a problem? I won’t be able to perform updates when away.
- Any lifetime/recurring promotion offers for existing customers?
- What are the expected IOPS?
- I have my Domain with a certain registrar and email hosted with yet another company. How do I sign up on the selection menu to have just the website with you? Is it option #3?
- If I ever upgrade and then for some reason need to downgrade again, what are the downgrade costs?
- If traffic is higher than expected what happens, will I be charged if over the bandwidth limit? What if it's an attack on my webpage, do I get billed for the traffic that was generated?
- If I’m under a coupon with a certain plan, can I upgrade said plan and still benefit from the same coupon?
- I am expecting an audience from around the globe, would you say visitors from certain parts of the world will have trouble viewing my page or do you expect the speed to be equally smooth?
- Do you have Let's Encrypt SLL?
- On your knowledgebase you seem to refer having CentOS on the shared servers, but on the shared hosting comparison page you mention CloudLinux. I'm a bit confused with this, I thought they were different things.
- Never done this before, how comfortable are you with complete newbies that ask potentially silly questions? I’ll do my best to learn by myself and use forums, but I’m sure somewhere along the way I’ll need some hand holding…
Thank you for your time and patience.