MDDHosting Forums

R1, S1, P1, SpamExperts Scanners outage

I have been on your service for only one week so this was a little alarming, however these things happen as I know only too well - (in my real job I manage this kind of thing quite a bit). All I'd say is if we could get an incident report sent out with some kind of permanent corrective actions listed (which sound like someone elses problem but often these guys need to be chased). Then I'd advocate for some testing to occur at some time.

All in all I don't expect this is a regular occurence and MDD do seem to offer the best value service for the money I've found to date. Super quick and it's worth keeping the positives in context.

Thanks for the updates, I look forward to hearing what transpires next.

All in all I don't expect this is a regular occurrence and MDD do seem to offer the best value service for the money I've found to date. Super quick and it's worth keeping the positives in context.

That is a safe assumption. I've been an MDDHosting customer for 6 years. I don't recall ever having this kind of outage before across any of the servers hosted with them. Support is always responsive to my needs or any issues that crop up and communicative of root cause.

That is a safe assumption. I've been an MDDHosting customer for 6 years. I don't recall ever having this kind of outage before across any of the servers hosted with them. Support is always responsive to my needs or any issues that crop up and communicative of root cause.

Yes I can second that. I have been with MDD for 5 years now and this has not happened before, and knowing Mike he will work his socks off to make sure it doesn't happen again. I can understand Marshalleg finding it alarming I think we all did, but you can rest assured that if anything does go wrong MDD are on the ball.

If you ever have a problem they are always swift in replying to tickets and they are always honest in telling us what is going on like in this thread.