• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hippy

hippy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:27 PM

Hi, I have a few simple questions i would like answered please.

I am not a newbie when it comes to acquiring web hosts & i only have a few needs really.

1. Fast ticket turnaround time - If its a big enough issue for me to open a ticket, i demand a fast response cause i need something ( its the reason i am looking for a new host atm )

2. Security of the server i am on - already had one of the servers my site was on blacklisted cause of others i shared it with, dont wanna do that again.

3. Of course uptime & speed of the server - done been on overcapacity servers, dont want that again either

4. Hosting company who is not owned by or ever intends to sell to EIG - as they are single-handed responsible for 90% of the crappy hosts now....already been with one host who used to be good until EIG bought them...

I am about to bail from my current host & i am prepaid into 2017 & used to be a good host been with them over 3 yrs ( i think) but i have had it with ticket turnaround times :(

I have heard good things about MDD & just wanted to check their forums and see if you can deliver what i seek & demand...

Oh one more thing how much is a dedicated IP? cause i will require one

Thanks

Hippy

#2 hippy

hippy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:55 PM

NVM i signed up, will give ya a 3 month trial run & see.....

#3 hippy

hippy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

well i cant be more pleased so far, opened a ticket at 3am or so about how to upload the backup from my previous host & within 15 min i had a response that answered my question and our site was live within the hour, now thats what i have been searching for, quick helpful support when i need it, so thanks & please keep it up. Also our site seems to load much faster now also...So 2 big thumbs ups from me so far

#4 Tim

Tim

• Staff
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

Glad to hear it, please note that for quicker replies in the future please use the support system. Have a great day!

#5 Laimonas

Laimonas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:wine

Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:37 AM

MDD support is really top notch - when you open a ticket, get response in 2-5 minutes, even if it is not marked as high priority.

#6 glennmen

glennmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:27 PM

These guys are great, I have now been a member for only 3 days but before even payed for anything I send in a ticket and they responded in less than 10 minutes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users