MDDHosting Forums

The best decision is MDDHosting.

The Abbott

It was years ago when I designed my first little web site. No real HTML editor or anything and it still ended up looking like a myspace page would today. I got out of web stuff it was just kind of a hobby. A few month's ago I was looking for a way to make some extra money. You know the economy is bad and everyone is hurting. People say work with what you love. I love computer's and the internet. How do I go about making money. Web design? Possibly. A web page? Possibly. Well I decided to get into building web page's again. I did not realise what I had gotten myself into but I do love it. When I have the time I work and learn every day. Still no extra money but I hope to see it coming soon. To get back to the point. I looked at every possible host out there. I read reviews and investigated everything I could find. So much of the same stuff. Great hosting terrible support. It was a hard decision. On day I joined webhosting talk. I was looking aorund and heard many great things about this new web hosting company. They were talking about Mike by name. I was impressed and decided to give them a try. I am so glad I did. I have had no problems with my service. The one time I needed support they were on top of it. This was probably one of my best decisions to join MDDHosting. I will be a customer for years to come even if my idea of some kind of money from the web does not come forth. If you are looking for a good hosting company this one is it. Thanks Mike for all the good work.