MDDHosting Forums

Daily Backups: where and how?

diegoj

I will answer myself. The backups are available from the R1Soft console (you can access from cPanel). For some reason it took a while for backups to be listed there, but they are displayed now. :)

MDD support said that "The backup process can take some time, however they are generally available after 12:00PM EST."

I will answer myself. The backups are available from the R1Soft console (you can access from cPanel). For some reason it took a while for backups to be listed there, but they are displayed now. :)

Must be because you just signed up for an account, and you checked for backups even before a backup was generated for your site? ^_^

Backups generate daily and can take several hours to complete [as we're backing up the whole server, not just your account(s)]. It could take 24 to 48 hours to show backups depending on when you signed up and what type of backup process is running [be it a block scan or an incremental backup].