Ivone's Content

There have been 5 items by Ivone (Search limited from 11-April 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#2065 Domain registrar suggestions?

Posted by Ivone on 18 March 2011 - 03:28 PM in Web Hosting

Check them out Scott, I don't remember - I am not longer reseller of any kind as I am ready to retire.

#2063 Domain registrar suggestions?

Posted by Ivone on 17 March 2011 - 08:28 PM in Web Hosting

For a long time now, I've had some domains with GoDaddy (be nice: once upon a time, they were actually good and recommended). Then someone recommended 1and1, and being impressed with their clean website and better pricing, I experimentally started using them for a few new domains.

After so many years of juggling two registrars, and watching GoDaddy's site degrade to the point of being virtually unusable, I've decided I'd rather migrate all my domains to 1 registrar. At first, I thought that'd be 1and1... however, I discovered a snag: they only allow 5 subdomain forwards (I had like 100 with GoDaddy).

This isn't acceptable.

They also won't upgrade me without moving me to a hosting plan ($80+ a year), but I keep my hosting and registrar separate (and my hosting, naturally, is here).

So, that leads me to my question: what are everyone's preferred domain registrars?

Check Fabulous.com (best kept secret till now) lol
"if they let you in"

#1918 Echo Not Responsive

Posted by Ivone on 17 February 2011 - 09:27 AM in Shared Hosting Support

Yes, it's down for almost 4 hours..

Strange that MDD stuff hasn't address the issue yet . . . ? They are usually preeety fast.

#1452 [Resolved] Echo Server Repair

Posted by Ivone on 19 September 2010 - 07:38 PM in Server and Network Announcements

Thanks Mike and MDD team. You did great job.

#1414 [Resolved] Echo Server Repair

Posted by Ivone on 18 September 2010 - 11:00 AM in Server and Network Announcements

Thanks for making this such a transparent process Mike.
You and your team must be exhausted and I am sure you are doing best you can handling the situation.

Thanks for keeping me/us in the loop..

BTW: I am sure some clients here get pissed off but their is no point to putt extra pressure on MDD. This can happen to any hosting.