NiKEUS's Content

There have been 4 items by NiKEUS (Search limited from 19-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7298 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by NiKEUS on 25 September 2018 - 11:27 AM in Web Hosting

I'll take it's not all back to normal, more messing around with r2? Clients sites still down and no whm for me 🙄

#7254 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by NiKEUS on 25 September 2018 - 01:14 AM in Web Hosting

Is there a reasonably priced backup provider of whm/cpanel that's automated etc that anyone has stumbled across?

#7189 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by NiKEUS on 24 September 2018 - 02:20 PM in Web Hosting

Look on the bright side of you're up, we've been put back 11 hours since the first ETA, at least you have something you can work with. I've got clients with lost emails in limbo for what looks like 2 working days at least in the UK so far including tomorrow, I was lucky enough to have another reseller account with someone I could flip most major accounts to so they could and receive emails, however I'm going in blind with lots of settings and email addresses/forwarders and so on.
Will MDD be reimbursing me for my holiday that I've spent the last 2 days answering calls and swapping providers? 😜

#7104 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by NiKEUS on 24 September 2018 - 04:17 AM in Web Hosting

This has been a nightmare for me, I'm currently on holiday with a phone and my girlfriend's laptop, without access to my own email to having to configure my larger clients sites and email, fortunately the largest have emails on exchange hosted outside, so I moved to another host and reconfigured... minus websites. Some clients have been somewhat understanding, the others not so, the phone call I've just had indicated I've just lost a client, on the upside they can't email me to tell me to cancel the web design I guess, however all pretty much all are asking when is email going to be live.

However no email for us in the UK on Monday morning and now potentially not until Tuesday afternoon is causing me massive problems.
The only question I have is, was there no way to get that bit of configuration data out of backups for everyone, drop it in and then overwrite?