moorejames's Content

There have been 3 items by moorejames (Search limited from 02-December 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7319 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by moorejames on 25 September 2018 - 01:49 PM in Web Hosting

I think we traced your issue down to ultimately being that your site needed PHP 7 while the system put you back on 5.6.

That was the issue for our "admin" site. All our client sites had issues with MainWP. Renaming those plugin folders in cPanel File Manager brought the rest of our sites back online. (and I'm pretty sure it was MainWP that required PHP 7 on the admin site.....) 

Just trying to help... I would have much preferred being able to fix the issue myself without having to bother you guys.. you got a lot on your plate right now. 

#7316 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by moorejames on 25 September 2018 - 01:18 PM in Web Hosting

R1 - reseller account

Anyone else having the issue of Wordpress sites giving the dreaded White Screen of Death HTTP ERROR 500?

I have tried all the usual.

1. "php_value display_errors on" in .htaccess with no errors displayed

2. renamed .htaccess to .htaccess-bac

3. increased memory limit with define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');

4. disabled plugins by renaming them on the file system.

I guess I'm hoping someone might have experienced this and has solved it when coming online earlier.

Thanks for any help.

Russ

Hey Russ, 

If you're using MainWP, try renaming the plugin folders for mainWP child and MainWP child reports. They tracked that down to being the issue my sites were having. 

jim

#7276 Major Outage - 09/21/18+ - Client Discussion

Posted by moorejames on 25 September 2018 - 08:48 AM in Web Hosting

R1 - reseller account

Anyone else having the issue of Wordpress sites giving the dreaded White Screen of Death HTTP ERROR 500?

I guess I'm hoping someone might have experienced this and has solved it when coming online earlier.

Thanks for any help.

Russ

I'm also getting a HTTP 500 error for our and all of our clients' sites on the R1 server. I've opened a ticket.