cbonde's Content

There have been 5 items by cbonde (Search limited from 19-September 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5259 I know I did something wrong

Posted by cbonde on 30 July 2014 - 07:21 PM in Shared Hosting Support

My add on domain is now giving me a message about a certificate error and then when I continue anyways I get a message to contact the website admin. I know I am at fault but could someone point out to me what I did wrong please and point me in the correct direction? I am trying to learn as I go.

I feel like a complete idiot at this point.

Thank you for your help in advance,

Cecilia

Attached Thumbnails

• certificate error.JPG
  • website error.JPG

#5175 Echo Server - File System Errors, Reboot and FSCK Required

Posted by cbonde on 23 May 2014 - 06:05 PM in Server and Network Announcements

Just realized this was the same date, my time needed to be set on the forum since I just joined.  Is there no back up plan when servers go down?

#5179 Echo Server - File System Errors, Reboot and FSCK Required

Posted by cbonde on 23 May 2014 - 06:30 PM in Server and Network Announcements

At my business we have redundancy built in to get the content back up on another server when something like this happens. Was wanting to know if I am going to have to wait any time anything goes down until you fix whatever was down, be it drives, power supply or whatever the problem might be. I am new here and was wondering. If I let one of my servers at work stay down for an hour I would be looking for a new job.

#5183 Echo Server - File System Errors, Reboot and FSCK Required

Posted by cbonde on 23 May 2014 - 06:43 PM in Server and Network Announcements

Ok finally able to log in now. Thanks!

#5182 Echo Server - File System Errors, Reboot and FSCK Required

Posted by cbonde on 23 May 2014 - 06:40 PM in Server and Network Announcements

As I said I am new to this whole thing and decided to try this on a shared with the better shared plain. So do any of your plans have redundancy built in with expectations of getting a site back up with an hour or so? And I am paying 46.50 per quarter not 7.50- a month---- I guess I should have asked more questions when I signed up but you had glowing reviews. I didnt expect to have it go down so soon into joining.