MDDHosting Forums

MDDHosting - Quietly Awesome [2+ years]

008Rohit

I've recently written a huge (1300+ words) review of MDDHosting on my site. In summary - I'm very pleased with MDDHosting. Very impressed with their server performance, customer support, and uptime. My WordPress blogs and a large SMF forum all performed well during my time with MDDHosting.

We’re hosted on MDDHosting since mid-2011, roughly for 2 years. In these 2 years, I haven’t felt like moving to another hosting company because I had zero problems with MDDHosting. Now, I’m hosting my personal site,RohitPalit.com, on the same account and as usual impressed with its performance as well.

Their servers are perfect for my WordPress blogs, as well as for our SMF forum. Check out the full review to know why I love MDDHosting so much.

I just read the review - thank you for the kind words. It really does mean a lot when somebody takes the time to tell the world about us and our services - we actually rely quite a bit on such exposure to grow :).

Anytime. I'm thankful to you for the kind of service I've been getting since the last couple of years. Thanks for reading the review, and I'm glad to tell the whole world about a host that has hardly disappointed me in the past two years. ;)

I wish MDDHosting all the best for the future, and hope you guys keep growing. :)