MDDHosting Forums

Jasmine - cPanel / WHM / Webmail Intermittence - Client sites not affected

The IP address on the Jasmine server responsible for cPanel / WHM / Webmail has been intermittent, and we believe it to be a networking issue. We're currently working on this, however, client sites are not affected by this issue. If you have any questions, do let us know.

Update: Aug 22 - 4pm EDT. This has been fixed for 12+ hours now and everything has remained stable. I'm marking the thread resolved and leaving the thread in place for historical reasons. This topic will close for comments in 24 hours.

We believe there may be a bug in the networking driver of our current operating system version (kernel). We're going to be issuing an emergency reboot for this server momentarily to rule this out. The server should be offline for no more than 5 to 10 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
This issue was resolved on August 21st, 2012. I'm just making this update as some are opening tickets with obscure issues (i.e. being blocked in the firewall for numerous failed log-in attempts) and blaming this issue on and referencing this thread.