MDDHosting Forums

Extremely happy customer

I came to MDDHosting back in December 2013 because my old host is simply too slow.

I did a bunch of Googling and finally decided on MDDHost, both for reviews that talked about how fast they are and also about the great service. And the reviews say that Michael would personally take care of many issues. And he did that exactly!!

After a few months, I can certainly tell you that I am extremely pleased with the responsiveness of my site and also the responsiveness of technical support. And yes, Michael was personally involved in resolving my issue.

When I was porting over my Wordpress, Michael took care of it personally, and fixing some minor things along the way. Didn't take more than 20-30min and I was all up and running and 2-4x faster load times!

Then the other day, because of the DDoS attack on MDDHosting, my IP address was mistakenly blacklisted. I filed a report. Literally 2mins later, I got a response. 2 more mins and the issue was closed! Holy crap! I couldn't believe it. Who has that kinds of response time!

Couldn't be a happier customer!!